Friday 25 March 2011

You've got Ed on you...

Edgar Wright is being hailed these days as a really good director...good for him. I agree with this sentiment and have been a fan of Edgar's work since I saw Spaced...which is amazeballs...I'm serious you should be watching it right now...

Anyway, I was thinking about my favourite film he's done (Shaun of the Dead) and decided to have a crack (pun) at what my imagination conjures up when I do think of the film.




Of course, the above drawing is derived heavily from the influence Scott Pilgrim has had on me recently. Were it not for Edgar's film (Scott Pilgrim vs. The World) I might'nt've picked up Bryan Lee O'Malley's graphic novel series...which is amazeballs, why aren't you reading it?

And so, to that effect I crapped up the cross-over someone was asking for "Shaun 'N' Pilgrim vs. The Dead"...this could have been made better with zombies and evil ex's surrounding the boys but I really, really couldn't be bothered after this...maybe one day.




Seriously...a lot of copyright going on here so I'll say it was all Edgar and Bryan's work first...thanks lads...

No comments:

Post a Comment