Thursday 21 April 2011

I am riding on a bus!

So yeah. Somedays, when I'm coming home from one of my jobs I sometimes have to get the bus...it's okay, no big deal, since my phone can go on the internet. Sometimes, when I'm on the internet, I like to see what's going on in people's lives on facebook and twitter. But sometimes, when I do this other people want to know what I'm looking at. You can't be nosey in peace anymore...what a world...




So this would be a pencil, pen, then photoshop job. After realising I am a complete moron, this didn't take anywhere near as long as the previous attempts at photoshop I have put on this blog (see free running...down there somewhere...) and a quick tutorial has halved my time on this colouring malarkey.




Here's the pencil then pen version of the pic...I like to think it goes something like this:

thought bubbles and that

ME (bottom right): damn...can't a guy be nosey in peace anymore? What a world...

Old Lady: oooooooo, so that's what [name deleted]'s been up to, why won't they accept my friend request?

Old Man: that there's witchcraft I tell ye!

Chav Lass: That [expletive deleted] phone's well [expletive deleted] and that [expletive deleted] [name deleted]'s a [expletive deleted] bitch...wonder where she got that [expletive deleted] top from?

Fat Guy: has he got a sausage roll from Gregg's?



and then this happened to the old man:


"oooopthffffth"

No comments:

Post a Comment