Tuesday 14 June 2011

And so it goes...

I'm always applying for jobs that require me to use Flash, because it's a nice package and the only one available to me to animate in. But, that aside, these jobs I apply for...I hear nothing back. But when I do it's usually to demonstrate how I use Flash; recently I was asked to basically copy someone else's designs for a game, which I thought was a pretty poor way of conducting yourself if you're in a game making business...why would you copy something that's already out there to try and compete with it? What? A lot of people do this? Oh, I guess that's how the business works then...I'll just keep trying and applying.



Looking back at them I could've probably done better...but then I only did these in an hour or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment